Effing Meteors Effing Meteors

I. Want. Moar.

Loved it.

Want a sequel with upgrades, longer lasting. That would be perfect.

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Medals?

Good game and all that, but seems like the medals aren't working.

Swords and Sandals Swords and Sandals

Too greedy.

Half game, half amount of stars. -1 for costing.

My Pet Protector 2 My Pet Protector 2

It's good.

It's without doubt one of the better games to be found on Newgrounds. But, there are some things that still annoys me. A lot of people have probably told you about it already, but I'll say it anyway. The weeks, I want more of them. at least 50% more, so I really can explore everything on the map.
I do enjoy the gameplay though, as it is rather calming. some more action would be great though, and please, if you make a sequel -which I absolutely think you should- make the skills easier to obtain.

gameplay 9/10
music 10/10
graphics 7/10

Overall 9/10

Dynamite Blast Dynamite Blast

Good, but not best.

The game was fun, but it was not the best one in of that kind. For example, lvl 11 was a pain in the ass, having to wait for that damn hollow barrel(?) to turn in the exact millisecond was just boring. Other than that it was absolutely okay.

/derallter

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

Surprising.

At first i thought it was some crappy shit like every other story about H&G.
But against my thoughts it was really funny, every kind of death was such a pain in the ass to get, but absolutely worth it. The spider, priceless.
Wagon kill, priceless.

Absolutely great. I expect a sequel, as you ended it with a cliffhanger.Probably THE best version of H&G i've seen so far. Get movin' and make the sequel right away, i'll be waiting. :)

Good job, all of you.

Pumpkid's Halloween Pumpkid's Halloween

Do i sense a bit of fail?

animation wasnt too bad, but if youre going to make a halloween game, at least choose some fitting music. Hardstyle or whatever the shizzles called, isnt right.

Sorry, but this wasnt a very big hit for me.
Do it again, do it right.

A Typical Wednesday A Typical Wednesday

It's blurry.

The concept is the everyday classic arcade.
I like that.

But the fact that the screen is getting overpopulated in to short time.
I dont like that.

If you're aiming to make a sequel, which i advice you to do, try to not have so many enemies in so fast. Let it take some time to get into the real battle.
I enjoy playing arcade games, but this i too blurry.

Ergon / Logos Ergon / Logos

Never seen anything like it

I was actually Impressed, at first i thought it was some kind of crappy shit, but it appeared to be a really interesting way of playing a story.
Even though some parts of the text was going to fast, like the one before dyslexia, the game(?) was a real masterpiece. Interesting story that was made up.

I'm looking forward to a sequel, as it doesn't seem to be too complicated to make.
It's always funny to see something new, someone thinking outside the box, which you did here, and i have to say, despite the simplicity, it's definitely going into my favourites. The text itself mixed with the music was absolutely wonderful, much like horro but with plain text. I was moved.

Great job!

Crush the Castle: PP Crush the Castle: PP

Really great, like the previous one

just like the previous one, this one is awesome. But sadly, some maps are just not suitable for 1 shot to kill everything, while other have 3 for gold when you can take it down with one.
Play through the game before putting the difficulties, as it is rather unbalanced.