Hej Sokoly Hej Sokoly

Very well animated. A little weird story though, and bad choice of music. Hence the 4.5 stars.

VG Cats Animated 2 VG Cats Animated 2

I have spoken.

Okay, straight to the point.
Animation was definitely okay, but the voiceacting made it bad, unfortunately. With better voicing, this could absolutely become a better clip.

All in all:
Animation 7/10
Voiceacting 4/10
Humor 7/10

~Play~ ~Play~

I. Want. Moar.

You heard me, get back to that desk, and make me moar. It was awesome. Loved every second of it.

..moar.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

This is true.

This is basically how my friend reacted once hehad gotten the game. me, I don't even have a 360 och am a fan of Halo, so I had no idea what the fuss was all about. i still stand by my opinion and will stick to not being a fan.
the clip was very well animated and I loved to see the similarities. Your films still live up to the name of "Awesome".

Graphics: 9/10
Voice:10/10
Humor: 10/10
Over all: 10/10 - 5/5
"Faved"

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

Oh. My. Schme.

That long wait for this? Awesome. I loved every single second I watched. Couldn't help but smile after every second and joke, it's my humor all the way through.
next time, don't work on the games, get on and make the third episode instead. I personally Prefer the series over the games by this <-------------------------> Much.

Graphics: 15/10
Music: 10/10
Voices: 10/10
and last but not least, Comedy: 10/10

Over all: 10/10

Love it, personal favorite of all time. :)

'Contact' 'Contact'

This is why...

...all the famous people on NG should go together more often! Animation wasn't the best I've seen on here, but the humour. Oh man, I haven't laughed this much in a long while.
Good voice acting is the key to success. Period.

... for Sister ... for Sister

It was close to perfect.

I loved the animation, among the better ones I've seen. there is but one thing I didn't enjoy, and that was the Voice acting. The next time you make a movie, find some real actors - there are a few of them right here on NG- and let them do the work.
Other than that, I loved it. Didn't get the message though, really. Anyway, good job! :)

In The Dark Trailer In The Dark Trailer

Wait a second...

..that's my normal day. :o

Comick responds:

*audience laughter* heh

SBC (ME) Vs. SideshowMel SBC (ME) Vs. SideshowMel

You deserve nothing...

..but a high score for the excellent animation! Best story ever! Loved it when Strawberry Clock blasted Mel and he died. :)

Time Squad [Part 1] Time Squad [Part 1]

Make more clips like this one.

I love all greatly animated clips with known NG characters. make more of them.